Sat, Jul 02|
College/Career Mission Trip - Peru
Come be the hands and feet of Jesus by hosting a VBS, teaching English, and doing a feeding program for the people of Peru
Time & Location
Jul 02, 8:30 AM – Jul 08, 8:00 PM
Lima, Lima, Peru
About the Event
Schedule – All Team Meeting will be First Sunday of each month
· February 20th (Sunday)- $200 Deposit due.
· March 6th (Sunday)– First Team Meeting (45 minutes) after church at 3rd floor Commons. Lunch will be provided.
· April 3rd (Sunday) – Second Team Meeting after church at 3rd floor Commons Passport, IMB App, COVID vaccine due
· May 1st (Sunday) – Third Team Meeting after church at 3rd floor Commons
· June 5th (Sunday) – Fourth Team Meeting after church at 3rd floor Commons. FINAL Payment DUE!
· July 2nd (Saturday) - Depart
Contact Austin Dupper for any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org (256)-466-4621
Update! COVID Vaccine is no longer required - only recommended.
· To be the hands of feet of Jesus by loving, serving, and sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Peru (John 13:35, Matthew 28:19-20)
· VBS through local church
· Teaching English at a local School
· Feeding program for the community
· July 2nd (Saturday) – July 8th (Friday)
· Lima, Peru
· $1,400 (Includes airfare)
o $725 airfare
o $600 In Country
o $75 Spending money for trip
· Don’t let cost be an issue. FBC has a scholarship to help with cost!
What to wear:
· Guys – Must wear long pants while visiting villages
· Girls – Modesty should be practiced
· IMB Requirements (Background check, Application, 3 Reference Letters)
Peru Mission Trip Deposit
This deposit is to ensure your commitment and will count towards the total cost of the trip!